Inability to hear the audio can result from any one or a combination of these reasons:
- If you click the Windows Media Audio link and nothing happens, confirm you have Windows Media Player installed as your default player.
- If your Media Player launches, and you have no sound, check to make sure your speakers are on.
- If your Media Player launches and you have no sound, make sure you haven't pressed the Mute button.-If you click a link and no audio plays, confirm that you are clicking an actual audio link.
- If your Media Player launches and the audio starts in the middle of the program, and/or is playing out of order, deselect Shuffle.
- If your Media Player loads but seems to take a long time to actually start the audio stream, or if the stream stops and starts a lot, you may have an issue with buffering.